The long awaited PC specs for Battlefield 1 have now been announced. The confirmed specs show exactly what kind of power and components our systems will need to handle the game if you’re playing on PC. Players had the opportunity to test the game during the Open Beta at the beginning of September. This gave a good idea of what kind of frame rate we could run the game at with our current systems.
Whether you’re looking at the minimum or recommended specs, you’ll need a 64-bit version of Windows installed, as well as at least 50GB of free space available. The game’s requirements are fairly high. The minimum CPU requirement is an i5-6600K, or for AMD, FX-6350. And for minimum graphics, the requirements are a GTX 660 or HD7850. You’ll also need 8GB of RAM.
For a more fluid and aesthetic experience, you’ll want 16GB of RAM along with an i7-4790 or the FX-8350. These CPUs teamed with one of 2016’s new graphics cards, an RX480 or GTX1060, should provide you with a high enough frame rate. All of the graphics cards and CPUs are available at Overclockers.co.uk.
DICE have shared some information on the changes they’ll be making following the Open Beta. Some of these include tweaking the scoring in Conquest as well some weapons and vehicles. The Light Tank and Horses may also be receiving some nerfs of some kind. We’re looking forward to seeing what DICE will change when the full game is released.
The full specs for Battlefield 1 are below. How do your systems compare with these specs? Let us know by leaving a comment below or on our Facebook page.
- OS: 64-bit Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10
- Processor (AMD): AMD FX-6350
- Processor (Intel): Core i5-6600K
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics card (AMD): Radeon HD 7850 2 GB
- Graphics card (Nvidia): GeForce GTX 660 2 GB
- DirectX: 11.0 Compatible video card or equivalent
- Online Connection Requirements: 512 KBPS or faster Internet connection
- Hard-drive space: 50 GB
- OS: 64-bit Windows 10 or later
- Processor (AMD): AMD FX-8350 Wraith
- Processor (Intel): Intel Core i7-4790 or equivalent
- Memory: 16 GB RAM
- Graphics card (AMD): Radeon RX 480 4 GB
- Graphics card (Nvidia): GeForce GTX 1060 3 GB